Women's Ethical + Vegan Shoes
Shoes that are oh so chic, without harming animals? Yes please!
Here is a growing collection of some of our favourite fairly made, vegan friendly, eco and sustainably minded shoe brands.
Why not choose to make the world a kinder place each time we shop? ♡
Where to buy vegan shoes: physical + online stores
As well as from these brands own websites, you can buy ethically made vegan shoes at various retail stores around the world. Most of them offer worldwide delivery.
Some of these stores are specifically vegan, whilst others focus on ethical production but have good vegan options.
- Avesu (German based. Physical + online)
- Bead & Reel (US based. Online only)
- Loveco (Berlin based. Physical + online)
- Moo Shoes (NYC + LA based. Physical + online stores)
- Modavanti (global. Online only)
- The V Spot (Sydney based. Online only)
- Vegan Style (Melbourne based. Physical + online store)
- Velvety (Melbourne based. Online + market pop-ups) [Use our code FKQ15 for 15% off ]
READ YOUR FIX OF WOMEN'S FASHION STORIES
Keeping Things Transparent:
Some of these links above are affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission if you decide to support the brand. (Bloggers have bills too!)
Using these links won't cost you anymore, and we'll never recommend a brand to you that we don't love ourselves. As always, we are keen to support small businesses with ethics & great products, who are providing fabulous vegan options.