Women's Ethical +
Want beautiful clothes
That are made ethically
and are kind to animals + THE ENVIRONMENT?
Here is a growing collection of some of our favourite vegan friendly, fair, eco and sustainably minded labels.
Why not choose to make the world a kinder place each time we shop? ♡
- Armed Angels: German-based, fair trade fashion label. Uses organic + recycled textiles. Great for affordable, everyday clothing. // Blog feature here.
- Bestowed: made in Australia with GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Bon Label: everyday luxe basics, made in Australia from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Dorsu: made in-house in Cambodia from recycled clothing remnants, helping fund local community projects. Garments are hand-signed by their makers. // Blog feature here.
- Groceries Apparel: sustainable fashion made with organic + recycled "ingredients". All made in Los Angeles.
- JAN 'N JUNE: Hamburg based eco label, carrying many beautiful vegan pieces // Blog feature here.
- Kuyichi: jeans + other clothing made from organic cotton & recycled polyester. Fair Wear foundation certified.
- MUD Jeans: this dutch denim brand is awesome. Not only are their clothes made with organic cotton, but they work on a circular model, so if you no longer wear your MUD jeans, you can send them back to be upcycled. They're PETA approved vegan (as they don't use leather tags) and you can even rent their jeans! I have a sweater made from upcycled jeans from this brand, and I love it!
- Ora: a Melbourne-based ethical clothing label advocating for ethical and sustainable fashion and women’s empowerment globally. Clothing is designed in Melbourne, and handmade in India. This label is extremely transparent about their supply chain, and want you to know the story behind your garments.
- Kowtow: minimalist, fair trade clothing made from seed to garment, using organic cotton. (One of our fav labels!) // Blog feature here.
- The Great Beyond: organic bamboo clothing label, run by Aussie-based vegans, made ethically in China) // see our review.
- Thought (formerly Braintree): sustainably focussed label, using natural, organic & recycled materials. Has a range of hemp products that are actually beautiful!
For special occassions
- Alabama Chanin: high-end, seed-to-shelf ethical clothing, made in the USA from organic cotton + repurposed materials. Has a bridal collection, as well as fashion apparel + homewares.
- Orgotton: I (Henrietta) have their long infinity dress and I ADORE it. Its long bodice straps can be twisted and tied in a number of creative ways, to give you a seemingly infinite amount of looks. (Hence its the perfect evening dress)! Orgotton's clothing is handmade with sustainable materials in Philadelphia // See our feature on their dress you can wear infinite ways here + use code FKQ20 for 20% off.
- Reformation: one of our absolute favourite labels! The brand is sassy, very sustainably minded, and the clothes are DIVINE! Most of their pieces are made in Los Angeles.
- Style Saint: also made in Los Angeles, this beautiful and bold label puts ethical transparency at the forefront of everything it does. Note, this label does have a selection of silk garments, but there are many vegan-friendly pieces too.
- Vaute Couture: 100% vegan + eco + made in NYC. This label specialises in high quality vegan coats, but now also has a range of gowns, swimwear and everyday clothing.
Active, Lounge + Swimwear
- Elle Evans: swim + active wear made in Melbourne, using recycled ocean waste. We love that this label is super transparent about each step in its production process.
- Protea: yoga wear handmade ethically in Melbourne by a local artist (Henrietta has these leggings and loves them!) // see our review here + use FKQ95 for $30 off.
- Salt Gypsey: surf and active swimwear made from recycled materials, based in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Vege Threads: eco range of basics, yoga & swimwear, made in Australia from organic + recycled materials.
- Wolven Threads: spiritual-vibes yoga and swimwear made from recycled plastic bottles.
Vegan + Ethically Made Coats
ETHICAL + VEGAN ONLINE FASHION STORES
Use our code FKQ15 for 15% off with Velvety
ONLINE ETHICAL STORES WITH VEGAN OPTIONS
READ YOUR FIX OF WOMEN'S FASHION // BLOGGED
Keeping Things Transparent:
Some of these links above are affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission if you decide to support the brand. (Bloggers have bills too!)
Using these links won't cost you anymore, and we'll never recommend a brand to you that we don't love ourselves. As always, we are keen to support small businesses with ethics & great products, who are providing fabulous vegan options.