Vegan Bags & Accessories Guide
Handbags, purses, satchels, wallets & belts
that are fabulous + also kind to animals?
Here is a growing collection of some of our favourite vegan friendly,
ethically made and sustainably minded accessories labels.
Why not choose to make the world a kinder place each time we shop? ♡
Handbags & Purses
- Alexandra K: designed + made in Poland, Europe. Excellent quality, and each of their limited edition bags come with a unique serial number. This brand also has some Pinatex (pineapple leaf fibre) styles.
Crystalyn Kae: designed + made in NYC, these distinctively elegant bags are crafted with waxed cotton canvas. (Note, they also make some reclaimed animal leather bags, so make sure you choose the type you'd prefer).
Filbert: designed in San Francisco and made in New York City, this handbag label launched in 2017 with a focus on environmentally conscious materials (including organic cotton linings and zero-waste packaging).
Gunas: New York based, made in Korea. Cute, colourful and fun designs.
HFS Collective (formerly Hipsters for Sisters): there is a LOT to love about this brand. Founded by a mother daughter team (just like us!), these bags are designed to free women from their luggage (yay for female empowerment). HFS Collective's bags are all made in Los Angeles, using sustainable materials such as recycled fibres, organic cotton and natural hemp.
Lee Coren: handcrafted by the designer herself in Israel, using 100% vegan materials.
Noah: made in Italy and very high quality. Our co-editor Henrietta recently got one of their handbags and it is divine! Noah also make vegan/ethical shoes, wallets, belts, gloves & hats.
Men's/Unisex Bags, Satchels, Briefcases, Backpacks & Wallets
- BeeKeeper Parade: a fashion label with a beautiful story, on a mission to create as much good in the world as it can. This social enterprise uses up-cycled materials to create backpacks, bags and other accessories, and it uses the sales proceeds to create positive social change in Cambodia.
Tokyo Bags: run by Singaporean brothers, this label creates minimalist briefcases, satchels and backpacks for men that are inspired by urban cities the brothers grew up, such as Tokyo and Singapore.
Vegan Collection: LA based, made under Ethical Fair Trade practices in India.
Will's London: UK based, made in Portugal. This popular vegan shoe brand also offers a range of wallets, belts & bags for men and women.
Belts For Men & Women
Vegan Collection: LA based, made under Ethical Fair Trade practices in India. This label has a selection of reversible belts (Alexander and Julian styles), so you can get both a black and a brown belt in one. We love that kind of sustainable thinking.
Noah: this elegant label handcrafts their pieces in Italy, with beautiful quality.
Will's London: UK based, made in Portugal. This brand is great for affordable and good quality every day shoes, belts, wallets & bags for men and women.
- Noah: all of this brand's products are made in Italy in limited numbers, by small companies that guarantee fair working conditions.
VEGAN BAG REVIEWS
Curious to know what ethical fashionistas around the globe keep in their handbags?
Check out our What's In My (Ethical) Handbag feature series..
Where to buy vegan accessories: physical + online stores.
As well as from these brands own websites, you can buy ethically made vegan shoes at various retail stores around the world. Most of them offer worldwide delivery.
Some of these stores are specifically vegan, whilst others focus on ethical production but have good vegan options (e.g. Modavanti).
- Avesu (German based. Physical + online)
- Bead & Reel (US based. Online only)
- Loveco (Berlin based. Physical + online)
- Moo Shoes (NYC + LA based. Physical + online stores)
- Modavanti (global. Online only)
- The V Spot (Sydney based. Online only)
- Vegan Style (Melbourne based. Physical + online store)
- Velvety (Melbourne based. Online + market pop-ups) [Use our code FKQ15 for 15% off ]
Keeping Things Transparent:
Some of these links above are affiliate links, which means we receive a small commission if you decide to support the brand. (Bloggers have bills too!)
Using these links won't cost you anymore, and we'll never recommend a brand to you that we don't love ourselves. As always, we are keen to support small businesses with ethics & great products, who are providing fabulous vegan options.